Sustainable Paper + Craft Edible Sprouting Seed Faces (Available only in store)
- Seed faces are recycled paper pulp forced into a doll face mold, then stuffed full of organic, heirloom eatin' sprouting seeds! Like seed bombs or plantable paper, but shaped like faces, so they're weirder!
- Faces come in a variety of natural skin tones. The faces vary in age and gender, including a baby and a child. The faces are approximately 1/2 to 1 inch tall. Comes packaged in a small envelope with instructions. Choose from packs of 10, 25, or 50.
- To grow, place in a small dish with water and keep damp. Within five days, you should have a little crop of sprouts to eat.
- Each face contains a mixture of organic clover, China rose radish, arugula, fenugreek, red and green cabbage.
- A little cute, a lot weird. Have fun watching sprouts come through the faces!
- A neat gift for kids, science teachers, and gardeners!
- Sustainable & Handmade